Simply enter your requirements, sit back and let our timetabling software evaluate over 5,000,000 possibilities to come up with a beautifully-balanced schedule that will not only meet your criteria but win the approval of your students and colleagues as well.
Once you’re satisfied with ascTimetables new schedule, print it out for each class, for each classroom, for each teacher, or even hand out personalized copies to individual students. You can customize fonts, layout, and logos – export to pdf, Excel or share online.
Dividing a class, odd and even weeks, Saturday school, optional courses… our scheduling software can handle them all. Tried, tested and in constant development around the world for nearly 20 years – no scheduling task is too complex for ascTimetables.
Quick ‘n’ Easy
Although some teachers think ascTimetables have taken all the fun out of planning school schedules, most teachers agree that ascTimetables quick ‘n’ easy scheduling software is the answer to their timetabling prayers.
- Batch / Recurring Invoices
- Accounts Payable – Receivables
- Inventory / Stock Management
- Multi-currency arrow
- School Snapshot
- Financial Reports i.e (income statements, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Ledger, Debtors / Creditors listing etc) more than 100 reports
- Students Centre
- Cash Books
- Asset Register / Fixed Assets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Audit Trail
- Electronic Document Filing – you can attach any document to the system
- Letter Writing – the system contains template letters (can be processed as a batch) i.e debt collection, student letters.
- Notes Function – use this function to record essential information against the respective student
- Email – with the integrated e-mail function, its easy to send invoices, receipts, statements, reports and letters.
- SMS – the system supports sms for debtors / creditors.
- Software (2 user licence)
- Installation and set-up including networking
- Database creation and implementation
- 2 day training courses (up to 8 people)
- 12 month free support from date of purchase (E-mail, Telephone & Internet Support)
- Approved Purchase Order
- Network Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows 7 or later
- If no network, machine needs 4GB memory
- Student information i.e name class, sex, date of birth, date of enrollment, guardian details & address.
- From Pentium 4 machine (At least 2GB memory, 20GB free space hard drive
Award winning School solutions
Automatic generation, let the computer do the work. Manage students fee collection and receipting with greater ease!